Kirkland Signature Wild Alaskan Fish Oil 1400 mg is uniquely made using a cold-pressed extraction process which safeguards the natural triglyceride (nTG) fats found in wild fish. The result is a safe, whole-food, extra-virgin oil that maintains the same unaltered omega nutrition found in fresh fish, brought to you from the cold clean waters of Alaska.
- One softgel contains 330 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids (230 mg EPA+DHA combined)
- Offers 670 mg other Omega fatty acids 5, 6, 7, 9 & 11
- Delivers a natural balance of Vitamins A & D
- Amber color attributed to naturally occurring Astaxanthin
- Made in the USA from sustainably caught wild Alaskan fish
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the images and descriptions of our products that appear at the store. However, suppliers and manufacturers may change certain characteristics or packing materials or their designs at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of them.
All product prices are excluding shipping costs. We regularly hold promotions and offer additional discounts — stay tuned!
Just use the shopping cart! Your order will be carefully packed and sent.
Minimum order shipping cost: $6.39. The more the order weighs, the higher the cost of its delivery, but the more profitable is the price per 1 kg. The exact shipping cost is calculated automatically at checkout.