Qwintry Store delivers items using its own express delivery service Qwintry.Store Delivery, as well as by using USPS international shipping and mailing service.
- Qwintry.Store Delivery Courier. This is a safe and fast method of courier delivery with the optimum price/term ratio. The courier will bring the parcel to your home, at the address that you specified.
- Qwintry.Store Delivery Self-pickup. This is the best option for those who prefer to collect their orders themselves from the nearest self-pickup point. Our network of self-pickup points consists of more than 5000 points all over Russia. One of them is almost sure to be next to you!
- USPS First Class. This is an inexpensive international delivery method, available for the orders, in which the weight of the parcel does not exceed 1.5 kg.
- USPS Priority. A standard international delivery mode that will be the best option for delivering heavyweight items, and delivering products to the regions where Qwintry.Store Delivery is not available.
We believe that the process of ordering and delivering goods should be as simple and as convenient as possible, and we offer several delivery methods. Please note that products from Europe are delivered only to Russia. If your order contains both European and American products, your order will arrive in two parcels.
If your order contains European products, and you ordered delivery to another country, only products from the US will be contained in the final order.
Delivery to other countries of the world.
We can deliver orders to most countries of the world by using the following methods:
- USPS First Class. When ordering for $50 and more, the delivery is free!
- USPS Priority. The final cost of delivery is automatically calculated based on the weight of the items in the order, and the chosen delivery options. You will be able to see the cost of delivery when placing your order.
In order to make it still more convenient for you, we developed a transparent delivery tracking system. You can always track your order, and check out its status and where it is now.